The Raiders have, according to Schefter’s repor

in Interviews & Stories 24.12.2019 03:48
von zhangzk • 178 Beiträge

The arbitrator has spoken Derek Carr Jersey White , and so has Antonio Brown. It’s just not clear what Brown is saying.“While I disagree with the arbitrator’s decision, I’m working on getting back to full health and looking forward to rejoining my teammates on the field,” Brown said on Instagram regarding the outcome of the grievance filed regarding the league’s refusal to allow him to wear his helmet of choice. “I’m excited about this season appreciate all the concerns about my feet.”The “while I disagree” comment seems to be a precursor to a statement accepting the decision, but he never specifically and expressly does that. Acceptance is implied, but there’s a chance that Brown will explore other options before crying “uncle” on this issue.Some have suggested that Brown’s lingering absence from the Raiders has more to do with his helmet preference than his feet, which reportedly were frozen in a cryotherapy chamber last month. His statement pins the absence squarely on the residual effects of the frostbite.Until he actually returns, it’s fair to wonder whether something more is going on. Brown reportedly has threatened to retire over the helmet situation. And his legal team has leaked to the media that Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , if Brown suffers an injury wearing a different helmet, Brown will hold the league liable. Earlier this morning, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that the Raiders have received interest from several teams regarding a trade for Amari Cooper, but it’s the Cowboys who are considering a hard push for the Raiders receiver.This is hardly surprising, given the fact that the Cowboys sent Dez Bryant packing and did essentially nothing to replace him or retired TE Jason Witten. They’ve left Dak Prescott without any serious weapons and are struggling because of it.received inquiries about Cooper from Washington Bo Jackson Jersey , the Colts, and a few other teams as well. But the Cowboys would seem to have the most glaring need at receiver of those teams, and possibly in the entire league.Trade rumors surrounding Cooper are remarkably similar to those about Khalil Mack in the buildup to his being traded to the Chicago Bears. The price on Mack was at least two first-round picks and the Raiders got it. The price on Cooper is reportedly at least one first-round pick. The Cowboys are crazy enough to do just that, and are desperate enough for offensive playmakers that it might actually make sense for them. Don’t be shocked if Amari Cooper is on America’s Team before the end of October.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Firsova
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9482 Themen und 17029 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen