changed, grown, really Mature

in Fantômas 09.12.2019 03:26
von ylq • 80 Beiträge

l feels very fulfilling, time passes quickly, and one semester is almost over Marlboro Gold. "Tomorrow is tomorrow, how many tomorrow? I will be born tomorrow, and everything will happen Alas. "It is time to enter a tense review phase. It is so big in a blink of an eye. It can be seen that time does not wait for people. No matter how many problems were encountered yesterday, it is also yesterday and it is the past. What I can do is to grasp the present, look to the future, do everything well in the limited time of life, and make the most of my life. Spring and autumn, flowers bloom and thank, we are growing, we are transforming, we are awake in naiveness and mature in childishness, and we will eventually grow into real "capitals" again and again under the grinding of life. In the growth, metamorphosis is like the phoenix nirvana; it seems to break the butterfly; every time it grows, every metamorphosis brings a more mature, new life, and the last of us is Fu Yao The nine hundred thousand miles of Dapeng is also a glimpse of the small mountains of Taishan Wholesale Cigarettes. It is dazzling without glare, sharp but not sharp, and the inexplicable temperament is called maturity. When it was a taste of growth, it was a childish face, looking towards The moon and the stars, stepping forward, I can always find that the moon is following me. Wow, the stars are orbiting the moon. Is it that I am their entire world? Until it was bigger, after being hit by the world again and again, I found it inexplicably sad: to the world, I am just a dispensable dragon, and to others, I am also a stranger who can only be mischievous and coquettish. People ... have changed, seem to have grown up, no longer have no one in sight, no longer humble, no more passionate, no more calm, no longer optimistic and cheerful, no longer sorrowful, the age is gradually increasing, the body is under the grinding of time As he became more and more fit, his heart grew older with his heavier studies, and he worked hard day and night, but always found his grades happily in his academic achievements as he wished; there was a deep sense of weakness, Isn't it hard enough to work at this level? Forget it, leave him alone! It has changed again, it seems to have grown again, it has become so peaceful, it has become so casual, and the loose arms really make me unable to take it seriously. At the end of the youth, I gradually realized the responsibility before I knew it, and I knew a lot of things mokingusacigarettes.com. Although there was nothing we could do, we had to work hard, because hard work might not succeed, but if we didn't work hard, we must sit and wait for death. We are not The center of the world, but we can be the best of ourselves. Maybe we are just a passer-by of a long time and won't attract the slightest glance and wonder of others, but as long as we have a pair of hands, we can applaud ourselves. Heart, you can continue to work hard, maybe the end is as powerless as you can, but you do n��t need to regret it, because our lives have become beautiful and exciting through continuous hard work and hard work, changed, really changed, grown, really Mature, this is the beautiful self. Maybe every growth is a painful experience. In the pain, the butterflies are flying all over the sky and swaying out of your own unique color. That is the light of your growth, and the beautiful rainbow after the storm. .
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 5 Gäste sind Online:
alleguts

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: alleguts
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9482 Themen und 17030 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen