Broncos rookie quarterback Drew Lock got good news

in Interviews & Stories 25.11.2019 03:01
von zhangzk • 178 Beiträge

Monday night Isaac Yiadom Jersey , but it does look like he’ll be missing some time as he recovers from the injury.Lock went for an MRI and Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that it shows that he suffered a “bad sprain” of his right thumb. Lock will not need to have surgery, but will need time to recover before he’s back on the field.“The last throw I was like, ‘I’m going to muscle through this. If we get the first down Royce Freeman Jersey , I’m going to muscle through this drive. But I’m going to get through this one play,'” Lock said on Monday night. “And, shoot Courtland Sutton Jersey , the ball came out of my hand pretty nice after that. That’s a good sign to me: being able to throw right after that. It hurt a little bit, but once I got over here it kind of stiffened up a little bit.”It’s not clear just how much time Lock is going to miss, but the fact that he’s out at all won’t help him in his bid to supplant Kevin Hogan as the No. 2 quarterback in Denver. The Broncos are ready to kick off their interviews with head coaching candidates.Mike Klis of KUSA reports that former Colts head coach Chuck Pagano will be first up and that he will speak to the team on Wednesday. Pagano interviewed with the Packers before the end of the regular season.Pagano’s Colts teams went 53-43 over his six seasons in Indianapolis and they advanced to the playoffs in each of his first three years with the organization. The last three years saw the team slip in the standings thanks to a drop in the talent on hand and injuries that limited quarterback Andrew Luck‘s effectiveness before knocking him out for the entire 2017 season.Rams quarterbacks coach Zac Taylor Bradley Chubb Jersey , Patriots linebackers coach Brian Flores and Bears defensive coordinator Vic Fangio have also scheduled interviews with the team. Steelers offensive line coach Mike Munchak is also reportedly someone the Broncos would like to speak to about their head coaching vacancy.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Firsova
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9482 Themen und 17029 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen