dd Thats my goal." Brooke Henderson of S

in Tomahawk 10.09.2019 04:42
von Dogcat250 • 1.150 Beiträge

With the NHL Draft coming up on June 27 and free agency opening on July 1, discussions between NHL general managers are already heating up towards a busy off-season. Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. On The Block? According to thefourthperiod.com, the Carolina Hurricanes are looking to trade goaltender Cam Ward, who has a no-trade clause and must approve any deal. Ward has two years remaining on his current contract with a cap hit of $6.3 million, although he will earn $6.7 million next season and $6.8 million in the final year. The Hurricanes have re-signed goaltender Anton Khudobin, who started games late in the year, and are looking to re-sign Justin Peters. On The Way Out? According to Joe Smith of the Tampa Bay Times, Ryan Malone may be on his way out with the Lightning, which has a compliance buyout remaining. The buyout period begins Sunday and ends June 30. A buyout would save the team a $4.5 million cap hit by spreading two-thirds of his $2.5 million salary ($1.67 million) over two years. Malone faces charges of cocaine possession and driving under the influence. He has pleaded not guilty to the charges and is scheduled for an arraignment on Monday. Eddie George Jersey . Anderson is scheduled to have neck surgery April 8 to repair the injury, which occurred when he collided with the Celtics Gerald Wallace during a game in Boston on Jan. 3. The 6-foot-10 Pelicans forward, who had been averaging 19. Derrick Henry Youth Jersey . Langer appeared to be in trouble when his second shot on the par-5 18th ended up in the rough short of the green. He hit a brilliant pitch to 5 feet and made the putt after Slumans birdie attempt rolled just wide. http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-74-Bruce-Matthews-Womens-Jersey/ .Y. -- Dwane Casey admitted hed been concerned about his young Raptors team who had zero experience playing in close-out games -- what awaited them with the vastly-experienced Brooklyn Nets, and how theyd react. Marcus Mariota Youth Jersey . You can watch the game on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt and listen to the game on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal. After starting the month of November on an 0-3-1 slide, the Canadiens have recorded wins in three of their last five outings (3-1-1). Earl Campbell Titans Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline isnt that far away and teams will be making decisions on whether to buy, sell and decide which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. JOHNS CREEK, Ga. -- Canadian Corey Conners and South Korean Gunn Yang set up the second straight all-foreign final in the U.S. Amateur on Saturday. Conners beat Denny McCarthy of Rockville, Maryland, 1 up at Atlanta Athletic Club, and Yang edged Frederick Wedel of The Woodlands, Texas, in 19 holes. Last year in the 36-hole final at The Country Club in Brookline, Massachusetts, Englands Matthew Fitzpatrick beat Australias Oliver Goss. Conners, from Listowel, Ont., is the first Canadian to reach the final since Gary Cowan won his second title in 1971. Last year, Conners lost to Fitzpatrick in the semifinals. "It feels pretty good to have made it a little bit further than last year," Conners said. "It was a lot of fun last year and I learned a lot. But yeah, Im just really excited about this year. I am playing some nice golf and I am really pumped up for tomorrow to have some fun and try and finish it off." The finalists earned spots in the Masters next year, as long as they remain amateurs. "I mean, Im already in the Masters and a couple of good events, but Im a player. I want to win the tournament," Yang said. "I want to put my name on the trophy with all the best players around the world.dddddddddddd Thats my goal." Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., finished second at last weeks U.S. Womens Amateur tournament in Glen Cove, N.Y. Kristen Gillman rallied to win 2 up in the 36-hole final at Nassau Country Club. Conners, coming off his senior season at Kent State, had par wins on the par-5 12th and par-4 13th to take a two-hole lead. McCarthy, a senior at Virginia, won the par-4 16th with a birdie, and Conners halved the final two with pars to wrap up the match. "The golf course was playing really, really difficult today," Conners said. "I had a lot of very tricky putts, even tricky to two-putt to get it close to the hole. Im pretty happy with how I played." Yang, a sophomore at San Diego State, lost the 18th hole, then won with a 5-foot birdie putt on the 19th -- the par-4 10th. On the extra hole, Wedels approach landed on the fringe about 40 feet away and he two-putted for par. Yang hit his approach within 5 feet. "Fortunately, he gave me another chance and then unfortunately he shot me out on the next," said Wedel, a junior at Pepperdine. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Firsova
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9482 Themen und 17029 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen