Does it make you all the more positive about what France

in News 15.08.2019 03:47
von lily44335 • 22 Beiträge

I loved it. It was an important mia hamm jersey step for me to find a different tobin heath youth jersey style and maybe morgan brian jersey even find my love for football again by challenging myself in a way I hadn’t done before. Obviously it’s a challenge to stay in the US team because of all the talent we have – you always feel you could lose your spot at any moment if you’re not giving your best every day. But going to Lyon and playing with a mallory pugh jersey 2019 lot of the best players in their respective national teams was a great test for me, and a fantastic experience. It was mia hamm jersey 2019 difficult to adjust at first and I knew I had to accelerate everything because I only had a short time there. But I really loved it and felt I got out of it exactly what I needed.

Does it make you all the more positive about what France will be like as Women’s World Cup hosts?
It definitely makes it more exciting for me that the semi-final and final will be played in Lyon. It’s a fantastic stadium and a great city – I lived right in the centre for six months – so getting back there for those matches is crystal dunn youth jersey definitely a big target. And I know France is going to put on an amazing tournament because women’s football there is just continuing to grow and grow.

There has been a lot of talk about the ‘curse of champions’ given the recent record of holders at the men’s World Cup in particular, and the struggle to rediscover the same hunger second time around. Is that a challenge for the US, and something you’ve considered at all, going into next year?

Best Julie Ertz Jersey , Support your favorite players for every game with stylish Julie Ertz jerseys from the top brands and in the best styles. megan rapinoe jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Dane Thomsh
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9489 Themen und 17042 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen