Today is the tenth anniversary of your goal in the final of the 2008

in News 15.08.2019 03:47
von lily44335 • 22 Beiträge

I think I’ve found that what works hope solo jersey 2019 for me is not necessarily what works for everyone else. I remember hearing something about Zlatan, who plays with my husband (Morgan is married to Servando Carrasco, a team-mate of Ibrahimovic’s at LA Galaxy). Apparently he has a photographic memory and can remember exactly how all his goals happened: who passed to him, where it was and so on. I’m not that kind of player or person. I don’t think becky sauerbrunn jersey about the goals I’ve scored or the goals I’m going to score. I always find that when I’m focused completely on the team and not thinking about scoring, that’s when goals come a lot easier.

Today is the tenth anniversary of your goal in the final of the 2008 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup, when many people began sitting up and christian pulisic youth jersey taking notice of you. Does it feel like a decade ago, and what are your memories of it?
It feels like longer! morgan brian jersey 2019 But that tournament was amazing. I have such good memories of it as it was my first big competition with any national team. It was a really fun and exciting time for me because, before then, rose lavelle jersey 2019 I hadn’t really been looked upon as that forward who could crystal dunn jersey be counted on to get the team goals. It was also when I was seen by Pia [Sundhage, then USA national coach], who brought me into the senior set-up the next year. So that was a really important tournament in my career.

You’re now coming up for your third senior World Cup, and you’ll know the host country better than many of your team-mates from your stint with Lyon. How do you reflect on that experience now?

Best Julie Ertz Jersey , Support your favorite players for every game with stylish Julie Ertz jerseys from the top brands and in the best styles. megan rapinoe jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Dane Thomsh
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9489 Themen und 17042 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen