You mention becoming one of the team’s captains.

in News 15.08.2019 03:46
von lily44335 • 22 Beiträge

You mention becoming one of the team’s captains. How natural has that been for you, moving into a leadership role on and off the field?
It’s a good question and the honest answer is that I don’t know. When your carli lloyd jersey role changes, I think you just adapt naturally and julie ertz jersey gain extra strengths to enable you to speak up and take on extra responsibility. But whether it’s something I would have gravitated naturally towards, I’m not sure.

Was tobin heath youth jersey there a general sense of feeling a need to step up and take on more responsibility, and be more vocal or assertive, after Abby Wambach mallory pugh jersey retired?
Abby left a really large void, there’s no getting away from that. She carried the voice of an entire team and she had christen press jersey such a presence about her just entering a room. Her absence was definitely felt, put it that way. But the team evolved from there and, while I wouldn’t say anyone has exactly the role Abby had, everyone has embraced the role that they needed to take on to make this team work. That’s not to say that someone with an Abby-type personality wouldn’t come in and be embraced by us. There just isn’t anyone like her on the team right now, and I’m not sure there ever will be.

You’re just now two goals away from your 100th for USA. Do those kind of records motivate you?

Best Julie Ertz Jersey , Support your favorite players for every game with stylish Julie Ertz jerseys from the top brands and in the best styles. megan rapinoe jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Dane Thomsh
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9489 Themen und 17042 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen