Odell Beckham Jr.’s excused, debated absence is over.

in Interviews & Stories 14.08.2019 09:14
von zhangzk • 178 Beiträge

BEREA Alexander Mattison Jersey , Ohio (AP) — He’s run a comeback route to the Browns.The star wide receiver practiced with his new teammates for the first time Tuesday after skipping Cleveland’s voluntary workouts last month.Beckham, who was acquired in a blockbuster trade with the New York Giants in March, had drawn local and national criticism for not taking part in the team’s offseason program, which included an extra session because the Browns have a new coach http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/dru-samia-jersey , Freddie Kitchens.A three-time Pro Bowler, Beckham spent one day in Cleveland for his introductory news conference on April 1 before leaving for vacation, to work out in California and to attend to personal business. He posted videos of his workouts in Los Angeles on Instagram in an attempt to show his commitment and counteract any negativity.Kitchens even offered public support to the 26-year-old, saying he was confident Beckham would stay in shape. Kitchens stayed in contact with Beckham while he was away.“There’s no problem with Odell not being here,” Kitchens said on April 27. “I’d rather him be here. He’s not here. It’s voluntary. That’s what the word ‘voluntary’ means. He can decide to come or he can’t. But under no circumstance am I going to say that I’m pissed off at Odell for not being here. He’ll be ready to play and ultimately that’s the only thing I want Daniel Jones Jersey , for him to be ready to play when we start kicking off in September and he will be — I promise you.”Tuesday’s practice was closed to the media, but Wednesday’s will be open. The Browns will practice 10 times over the next three weeks, and it’s not known if Beckham will stay around to participate in all of them.Beckham’s arrival in Cleveland, where he’ll join quarterback Baker Mayfield and good friend Jarvis Landry, has driven up expectations for the Browns Quincy Williams II Jersey , who went 7-8-1 last season. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — The Patriots have re-signed defensive back Jonathan Jones and signed receiver Demaryius Thomas.In adding Thomas, the Patriots pick up a player who can potentially replace the output of Chris Hogan after he signed with the Carolina Panthers.Thomas is a nine-year NFL veteran. He played eight full seasons in Denver, winning a Super Bowl ring with the Broncos during the 2015 season. He was traded to Houston last October and released in February.The 31-year-old owned a five-year 1,000-yard receiving season streak from 2012 through the 2016 season. He also established Denver’s single-season record with 1 Ryquell Armstead Jersey ,619 yards receiving in 2014.In Jones, the Patriots are bringing back a player that can play multiple positions in the secondary who has also been an invaluable contributor on special teams.Appearing in all 16 games last season Jones had three interceptions, defended seven passes and had 1 1/2 sacks. He also filled in for safety Patrick Chung when he was injured in the Super Bowl.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: villani59c
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9482 Themen und 17030 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen