o. 2 Virginia in a 65-42 win over Clemson on

in Tomahawk 24.07.2019 03:52
von Dogcat250 • 1.150 Beiträge

Charlottesville, VA (SportsNetwork.com) - Malcolm Brogdon scored 16 points to lead No. 2 Virginia in a 65-42 win over Clemson on Tuesday. Justin Anderson scored 15 points as the only other player in double figures for the Cavs (16-0, 4-0 ACC), who won the opening four ACC games on their slate for the first time since 1994-95. Jaron Blossomgame posted nine points and 10 rebounds for the Tigers (9-7, 1-3). Virginia used its defense to grab an early lead, but Blossomgames jumper helped the Tigers to a 13-12 advantage with just over 11 minutes to play in the opening half. The Cavs answered with seven straight points, holding Clemson without a point over a 6:45 span from when it took the lead. They couldnt really gain much more separation, however, taking a 25-19 lead at the half. The Tigers made over 47 percent of their shots in the opening half, but committed eight turnovers. Virginia opened up its halftime lead by scoring the first nine points of the second. Brogdon opened and closed the spurt with baskets, the last of which stretching the Cavs margin to 34-19. Darion Atkinss three-point play pushed the margin to a game-high 30 late in the second as Virginia cruised to the finish. Game Notes Virginia has won 20 straight at home and 23 against unranked opponents ... The Cavs have won five straight at home over Clemson ... The Tigers havent won a road game against a team ranked No. 2 or higher since beating Maryland on Jan. 21, 1976 ... Virginia shot 50 percent from the floor, while Clemson made 35.7 percent of its shots. Bart Starr Jersey .Carla Fontes hadnt cut her hair since intermediate school, but her coach at Waiakea High School, Stan Haraguchi, thought the locks flowing below her waist were interfering with the sport. Dave Robinson Youth Jersey . - Andre Drummond had his best night on the boards. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Clay-Matthews-Packers-Jersey/ . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit. Darnell Savage Jr. Womens Jersey . Fans can also watch the game on the newly launched TSN GO (currently available to Bell TV and Rogers customers), which gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge – just as they would watch Canadas Sports Leader on TV at home. The following week, MLS ON TSN is at BMO Field in Toronto to deliver live coverage of TFCs home opener vs. D.C. United on Saturday, March 22 at 4:30 p. Jace Sternberger Packers Jersey .Y. - Alex Smith and the Kansas City Chiefs didnt flinch in the face of adversity.MEXICO CITY - Christina Kim won the Lorena Ochoa Invitational on Sunday for her first LPGA Tour title in nine years, beating Shanshan Feng in a playoff after losing a five-stroke lead.Kim won with a tap-in par on the par-4 18th on the second extra hole at Club de Golf Mexico.This is the greatest win in my life, without a doubt, Kim said.The 30-year-old American celebrated with an exuberant dance and jumped up and down on the green. Kim hugged caddie T.J. Jones, boyfriend Duncan French and friend Michelle Wie, with Wie wiping away tears after embracing the winner. French is Wies caddie.I cant put into words how Im feeling right now. Kim said. Im still riding so many emotions. It feels surreal. I cant explain. Im so overwhelmed right now. Im so proud and honoured to be a champion for such an incredible tournament.Kim won for the first time since the Tournament of Champions in November 2005, ending a 221-tournament victory drought. She also won the 2004 Longs Drug Challenge.She jumped up and she was really happy, Feng said. I felt the same thing. I was really happy for her because shes a good player, good person.Feng, from China, drove left on the second playoff hole, with her ball settling too close to a tree truck for her to do anything but chip sideways into the fairway. With Kim already pin high 20 feet right of the hole, Feng hit her 9-iron approach to 25 feet — also to the right. Her par putt slid by the right edge, and Kim two-putted for the emotional victory.Feng had a birdie putt to win on No. 18 on the first playoff hole, but left her 15-footer inches short and left..ddddddddddddKim then made a 5-foot par putt to extend the playoff.Kim bogeyed the final hole of regulation — running a 3-footer past the left edge — for a 1-under 71 that left her tied with Feng at 15-under 273.My brain just didnt work right there, Kim said.Feng shot 66.I thought other than Christina, the rest of us were competing for second place, Feng said. I never thought I could catch up. ... I had a really solid run.After bogeying Nos. 14 and 15 to fall into a tie, Kim rebounded with birdies on Nos. 16 and 17 to take a one-stroke lead.I was just thinking that there were still chances for me to make birdie, Kim said. All the last four days I was thinking, What would Lorena do? She would gather herself. She would know that she has the ability to make more birdies and just play her best. And whatever happens, happens.Feng played the four par 5s in 5 under, making an eagle on No. 2 and birdies on Nos. 6, 11 and 17, and chipped in for birdie on the par-4 15th. She won the LPGA Malaysia last month.She shot 6 under. She played lights out, Kim said. It was a very easy round to watch her play. She just made it look so easy while I was bumbling around with the trees.Top-ranked Inbee Park was third at 11 under after a 68. Brittany Lincicome and So Yeon Ryu followed at 9 under. Lincicome had a 69, and Ryu shot 71.Lexi Thompson, the winner last year at Guadalajara Country Club, holed out from 129 yards for a double eagle on No. 2. She finished with a 73, also making two double bogeys, five bogeys and five birdies, to tie for 15th in the 36-player field at 3 under. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Maximilian324
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9482 Themen und 17031 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen