There is a book saying

in Fantômas 18.06.2019 03:57
von ylq • 80 Beiträge

There is a book saying: childhood, only when it appears in the memory, it is the perfection that is no longer young. This state of growth is precisely what was once thought of, but it is not the case. Growing up with age, not only experience, but also troubles, and a growing indifference, alienation, painful heart, I thought this is a kind of taste, but also the price, the price of growth. The years have stolen a lot in the invisible, and the deep friendship between you and me is no match for this hasty time. If the flowers are beautiful, it will not be like a year of water. You see, the ancient people saw this truth too early, do not understand or do not want to know exactly what we are. Selling Some people say that the right thing about life is that what you get is exactly what you want. But often you pay, but still can't get what you want, she sacrifices her youth, she abandons her home, raises her children to do housework; he is looking for flowers and asking for a drink. He studies hard and is down-to-earth because he is not ashamed of giving gifts and scholarships. He is idle and has the power. The scholarship is naturally ripe, but you can��t give up because it��s not a price. You still have to continue. . I once fell into such a dilemma, surrounded by four sides, ambushing on the eight sides, leaving only the blue and white sky on the top of the head. I have nowhere to escape. Born in the countryside, I also experienced the hardships of sweating and burying the soil, and I know that the pastoral life is like the praise of ancient poetry. If there are so many people who are eager to escape from the countryside and go to the 'cement forest', I am always in a daze, disappointed, just because I don't want to live with copies. From the beginning of my sensibility, I stubbornly thought that life must be like the garden of spring - colorful. Rather than those monotonous black and white alternations, there is no end to repeating the work that you don't like or the job you can't talk about, just the process of obtaining the material conditions for survival. Then I can only repeat the monotonous and boring life day after day Cigarettes For Sale. I am very sad, as if I received a letter from the corn in my teens, 'I am no longer studying.' Corn is playing with me to a big buddy. We live in the same village, go to the same middle school, and read the same grade. Just not in a class, he doesn't like to study very much when he is very young. It is even more so when he grows up. He is desperate to like to travel, which makes us very envious. Because of the bad family, travel seems to be a very difficult thing to achieve. Although we have a lot of time, it is because of this that we have contradictions with the world and have made ��revenge.�� I have never traveled far, but I am obsessed with ecstasy in the distance. If the body has not traveled far, let the mind instead of the body to fly, and go further without a heart of sincerity and conviction. Here are the only ways to change your destiny and live your desired life. However, after many twists and turns, there are still many people who have lost their helmets and fled. Because this is destined to be a game of the same fate, if it wins, it is a different life; losing is once again being sent back to the original shape, my heart is sad, like losing the attached duckweed, floating in the water surface is too embarrassing because of the past, I rarely mention it, and I rarely miss it. Talking less and less, destined and written, because it will not give you greater embarrassment. At that time, a test failure made me almost stunned, and became an ordinary junior high school student in third-rate junior high school. The embarrassment is that there are corn and wheat companion corns that always have the temperament of the same age and the determination of killing and cutting mokingusacigarettes.com. He always said that he would not come to class. Sometimes I hide in the dark corners of the school's big playground, smoking in large mouths, and sometimes going out to play games. Then I woke up during the day, as if he didn��t come to study at all. I��ve been used to it all the time, so that after a while in the second day, he disappeared for a long time. We didn��t realize that the school informed his parents, and At the same time, I received his letter 'I am no longer studying.' At that moment, I was worried about this brave child, worried about his future and life. It��s ridiculous that they don��t know that I don��t want to follow the plain trajectory when I know what I��m doing, but I��m desperate to suppress the impulsiveness that I want to escape, in exchange for a calm surface. If nothing happens, I��m not the embarrassing child in their eyes Marlboro Gold. I also hate school, this golden cage. It��s just that I also like to read books, and I have tough choices between hate and like, and eventually tend to compromise. Then, for decades, I did something I liked in a place I didn't like. Happy, wheat, Reiko, and pillars have dropped out of school and joined the melting pot of society. Wheat opened a large-scale computer city in the county town, but the business was as intermittent as the snoring of autumn. The pillar followed the relatives to learn to repair the car, and the little boy who once couldn��t get rid of the back of my ass was just like a blink of an eye. Reiko had an object and married and gave birth to a child. As soon as they blinked, they all grew up, and I stayed in the original 'Prison Room' day after day. On the day when I felt very sad Wholesale Cigarettes, they talked excitedly about business, family, objects and children; only I have nothing to talk about, life is monotonous as a cup of warm white, not salty, not hot, not cold, not dead or not. . At that time, I was very cautious. I was like a book from a good-looking woman who was swayed by several sturdy and strong men. Friends are absolutely out of time Marlboro Lights. When children play away, when they are goodbye, emotions are just a promise in memory. . In addition to the words of the year, it is difficult to say anything. This is really fucking sharp!
Related articles:
Carton Of Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes Coupons

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 6 Gäste sind Online:
monica0015

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: monica0015
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9482 Themen und 17030 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen