Small things like grocery

in Fantômas 22.04.2019 03:58
von ylq • 80 Beiträge

Small things like grocery shopping happen every day in life. I like to go to a small market to buy food at dusk Newport Coupons For Cartons. It is because one day passes through the small market in the setting sun. In the sunset, it is beautiful and beautiful. No, beautiful people are very hardworking, and the beautiful mood needs to find out that the spring should be sunny. The weather in this early spring and February is hot and cold. Yesterday was still a bright sun, today is the cold wind Cartons Of Newport Cigarettes. On this day, the temperature was low, and the magnolia was already on the branch. The children who were out of school messed up the hair at five o'clock in the afternoon. It was very intoxicating. Even in the very cold spring, there is also a mood to look for spring. In my spare time, I will go to the beautiful little market at 5 pm to pick some delicious greens. This is a very small and small local villagers bring their own side dishes Wholesale Newport Cigarettes In Usa, and they are casually placed on the side of the road. When the weather is good, the vegetables will give off a faint scent in the sun. When the weather is bad, the vegetables will be covered with a kind of grievance waiting for the food to buy. The small market is still a long way from home. After work, I always want to escape the structure of reinforced concrete and spend some time in the countryside to attract myself. Going is not the beauty of the market, but the soothing mood on the road, and the relaxed fellows who arrived at the market, with their own vegetable garden dishes, not many vegetables. The plain old people always give more green vegetables than the ones that pay a lot. When they leave, they will also give you a green leaf. The mouth says: The things in your home are not worth a few dollars Marlboro Cigarettes Free Shipping. At that time, I was touched by myself, but it was not the glamour of luxury glass. The simplest life also has the most touching things. I like to go to the small market to buy food Super Cheap Cigarette, half like the fresh vegetables, and half like the simple fellows. They don't use scales to measure them. Instead, they grab the green vegetables that are filled with bags. Living in the city, watching more and more care, I want to exile myself in this simple nostalgia, not just to buy a small market, not noisy, are quiet. There is no sound of sipping, everyone guards their own stalls, waiting for the person who buys the food to choose. In a quiet market, let us those who are in a hurry will slow down unconsciously. Sometimes, we can use a little time to find some ways to enjoy ourselves. These methods do not cost much. Be busy again, but also learn to relax. If you are tired, you must know how to exile. It is not too tiring to deal with simple people, and it is not anxious to do simple things. Too much to pursue fame and fortune, always forget the original simplicity.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Maximilian324
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9482 Themen und 17031 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen