l=http://www.airforce1black.com/]Ch

in Fantômas 06.03.2019 04:57
von lxd123456 • 437 Beiträge

"
Depending on how you look at it Cheap Matt Martin Jersey , wine culture in China is either very old or very new. As I observed in a past column, the oldest archeological evidence of drinking wine was discovered right here in China.

University of Pennsylvania scientists found grape wine residue on 9,000-year-old pottery jars excavated from the remains of a Neolithic village in Henan Province. We also know that wine culture in China is very new with first-generation drinkers still learning the dos and don’ts of proper wine etiquette.

As a child Cheap Connor Carrick Jersey , I was taught the culture of wine appreciation by my father. However, when my father was drinking wines on a daily basis as a student at Princeton University in the late 1940s he was seen as somewhat of a freak.

The US did not feature much of a wine-drinking culture and it was common for cocktails or liquors to be served throughout meals. Europe has a much longer continuous wine culture but good wine etiquette is still not as pervasive as one might expect.

So before I look at China today, let’s all remember that the veil of wine etiquette and expertise almost everywhere remains quite thin.

Is wine etiquette important?

Wine by its nature is a social drink Cheap Doug Gilmour Jersey , so good wine manners are important. Wine appreciation is an important part of epicurean culture and as with all art forms some knowledge is requisite. The more one knows about music, painting and other artistic pursuits, the more one appreciates them.

Wine is the same Cheap Kris Versteeg Jersey , however, in all these fields and perhaps most prevalently in wine culture the ugly head of snobbism often rears itself. This pretentious elitism turns off many people and remains a hindrance to the wine industry. My suggestion is quite simple; break the rules if you like but be sure to learn them first.

Charting a nation’s wine culture or more specifically the wine etiquette or manners is no easy endeavor. This is especially true in a nation as huge and fast-moving as China. So for purposes of clarity I’ll look at three specific barometers that indicate progress.

I first visited China over three decades ago and have lived most of my life here, so I’ve certainly seen tremendous progress in wine appreciation. There was no wine culture in China in those early days. On the rare occasions when wine was served with a meal I would often try to introduce the wine but my friends would look at me rather curiously and suggest I cut the talk and just get drunk.

Often at five-star hotels I would have to show the staff how to open the bottle. Forget about proper glasses and pouring technique. Even today Cheap Grant Fuhr Jersey , when I do events in second-tier cities, merely opening bottles or pouring wine often presents huge challenges to the service staff.

Today in first-tier cities like Shanghai it’s a whole different story. Top hotels and restaurants usually have properly trained staff and more discerning consumers. Service is important because wine culture is a two-way street necessitating not only informed consumers but also competent and professional service. Reciprocally even the best trained staff will regress if not kept on their toes by discerning customers.

" Why Should You As An Employer Be Concerned About Blogs?

Posted by nick_niesen on November 1st, 2010

Blogging. It sounds like something that only geeks could love. Yet Cheap Felix Potvin Jersey , blogging is now being done by geeks and non-techies alike. This could and should concern you as an employer because blogs have the grave potential to threaten your business as well as your business image and reputation.

Blogs, which is a common term for Internet Web Logs, are being used commonly and frequently by individuals to post information ranging from news and opinions Cheap Mike Palmateer Jersey , gossip and photos about businesses. Often, blogs have the air and appearance of professional online journals.

Blogs have become more and more popular because of their simple ease of creation and use. Internet Web Logs have been around for some time. But as is often the case in the world of computers 聯ease of use 聯is everything. Anyone at no or little cost can set up and post on Blogs of their choice.

Blogs provide their bloggers audiences as large and diverse as the Internet itself. That is why we are witnessing journalists, political parties Cheap Tie Domi Jersey , individuals, organizations and even businesses increasingly embrace blogs to communicate their messages to online audiences.

The number of blogs on the Internet ranges widely.

Blogpulse, a blog authority 聯 Cheap Frank Mahovlich Jersey , indexed the startling count of 30 Million blogs, as of the end of June 2006 while StrokonBlog Research , another blog authority claimed 60 Million blogs counted May 2005.

Interestingly Cheap Darryl Sittler Jersey , and perhaps not surprisingly, blogs are appealing to a younger audience. It has been estimated that 60 % of most bloggers are under 19 years of age. It is very safe to say that blogs will become more relevant to businesses as all these younger bloggers come of age and join the work force in the coming years.

Most blogs can be considered quite harmless. In fact the sign of a progressive business is one that embraces blogs and blogging as an effective means to communicate in an interactive innovative manner. As well blogs can be a most useful tool to conduct market research on trends as well as conduct customer research. Remember the rule that 85 % of your business comes from 15 % of your customers. Blogs can be an inexpensive way to target and interrract for that vital 15 % of your customer base.

This makes good sense considering people are reading blogs more and more. Last year the consumer research firm Ipsos-Reid reported that 42 % of the general population gas read a blog at least once. And remember this is a count of the overall general population not those that have computers and general computer skills.

You as an employer however should be concerned about the negative impacts that individuals can mete out on targeted individuals and businesses.. Cheap Vapormax Cheap Vapormax Cheap Nike Air Max Cheap Nike Air Max Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Shoes Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Lv8 Cheap Nike Air Force 1 High Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Black Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Womens Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Sale

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Maximilian324
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9482 Themen und 17031 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen