rl=http://www.cheapnikenfljerseysauthentic.com/]W

in Fantômas 11.09.2018 04:48
von lxd123456 • 437 Beiträge

"
NAIROBI Piumini Moncler Alfred Uomo Blu Scontati , April 26 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's iconic long distance runner Paul Tergat is expected to assume the leadership of the country's Olympic body after the incumbent and only rival failed to present his nomination papers at the expiry of the Tuesday deadline.

With the elections set for May 5, Tergat has been declared the only candidate eyeing the chairman position for the National Olympic Committee of Kenya (Nock), an affiliate of the International Olympic Committee (IOC).

Tergat will replace another legendary long distance athlete and former Olympic champion Kipchoge Keino.

""This was unexpected. I feel lost for the great fortune that has come my way. I am truly lost for words to express my feelings,"" Tergat said on Wednesday in Nairobi.

""But it will be a great challenge to steer these great country of top athletes and sportsmen to greater heights. A challenge that I knew its magnitude when I presented my candidature for the position.""

However, Tergat was full of praise for the man he will replace, saying he has always acted above board Piumini Moncler Montgenevre Uomo Blu Scontati , truthful and committed to helping the country's youth to do well in international competitions.

""Kipchoge has always been a statesman, a legend but more importantly he is a leader. He has done his part and now the baton will change. I will anchor the team, but it is now up to the younger leadership to take Nock to the next level,"" he said.

""I'd like to appreciate each federation and their heads; the people I will be working with indiscriminately. We are known worldwide as a sporting nation and it is my will to uphold and enhance this status,"" he added.

Keino did not present his papers and was not present when the Centre for Multiparty Democracy, who will oversee the polls on May 5 Piumini Moncler Gergy Uomo Rosse Scontati , made the announcement in Nairobi.

Also unopposed are athletes representatives Hellen Obiri and Kenya Sevens legend Humphrey Kayange, who will be taking the previous post, which were occupied by world marathon champion Catherine Ndereba and Tergat.

Tergat had secured the support of key federations including Athletics Kenya, Football Kenya Federation and Kenya Rugby Union.

Change in Nock will be appreciated by IOC, who have championed for new course in the wake up of poor organization at the last Olympics in Rio by Kenya and the increase in doping cases among local athletes.

IOC sent their observers in Nairobi twice but they failed to convince the outgoing office to reform and emend its constitution to have fair play during election.

This prompted the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to freeze funding to Kenya earlier this month.

China launches second aircraft carrier

Chinese scientists embark on deep-sea mission in South China Sea

Electric airport shuttle bus tested in north China

People hold rice transplanting ceremony in SW China

China's passenger aircraft C919 passes fourth high-speed taxiing test

China's first cargo spacecraft successfully docks with space lab

Pigeon pair giant panda cubs named ""Ban Ban"", ""Yue Yue""

Graphics shows launch procedure of China's first cargo spacecraft Tianzhou-1

"

by Xinhua writers Fei Liena Piumini Moncler Norbert Uomo Nere Scontati , Yu Rong

BEIJING, Sept. 20 (Xinhua) -- "During the process of the Chinese culture going global, the Chinese Local Chronicles Culture should act as a bellwether and pacesetter," Ji Xiangde, chief of the Chinese Local Chronicles Guidance Group (GLCGG), told Xinhua here on Tuesday.

In a keynote speech delivered at two-day the International Symposium on Local Chronicles which opened here on Tuesday Piumini Moncler Corbin Uomo Nere Scontati , Ji said that against the backdrop of the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation and during the process of implementation of the "going global" strategy of the Chinese culture, the Chinese LCs Culture should have the confidence and courage to shoulder its responsibility and take a leading role.

Li Peilin, deputy chief of the General Office of the GLCGG, said this symposium, themed "Chinese Local Chronicles Culture Going Global", aims to serve as a platform for increasing communication and cooperation between Chinese and overseas scientific institutions Piumini Moncler Aristoteles Uomo Nere Scontati , academies, libraries and individual collectors on local annals.

He expressed the hope that relevant organizations and personnel could share their collections and cooperate to further push this unique Chinese culture to embrace the world.

"Let's tell the stories of China, and share Chinese wisdom, Chinese experience with the world," Li said.

James Cheng, Librarian of Harvard-Yenching Library which is one of the two western libraries boasting of the largest collections of ancient Chinese books Piumini Moncler Montclar Uomo Rosse Scontati , echoed Li's remarks by proposing to Chinese and Western institutions that they cooperate in digitalization of Chinese local chronicles, and exchange their collected documents on a regular basis.

Though the compilation of Chinese LCs dated back to more than 2,000 years ago, its journey to the outside world only started in modern times.

Since the founding of the People's Republic of China in 1949, particularly since China adopted the policy of reform and opening up in 1978, exchanges between the Chinese local chronicles community and the relevant foreign organizations have seen a boost Piumini Moncler Bambino K2 pastello Blu Scontati , and China's LCs Culture has sped up its journey of going global.

For centuries, the Chinese LCs, due to their professionalism and big volumes, were only paid attention to by academia and historians, especially by Chinese scholars. In recent years, with the national goal of building China into a powerful cultural country Piumini Moncler Suyen Bambino Lunghi Nere Scontati , the Chinese LCs have been playing an increasingly important role.

In an exclusive interview with Xinhua, Ji said: "To serve the Chinese culture going global strategy, the GLCGG launched the Project of the Chinese LCs Culture Going Global in 2015."

"We have been using two main methods: inviting-in and . Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap New NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 6 Gäste sind Online:
mim112

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: mim112
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9493 Themen und 17050 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen