in Sochi by the IIHF as part

in Öffentliches Forum 01.09.2018 04:58
von jokergreen0220 • 1.590 Beiträge

ST. Black Titans Jerseys . MORITZ, Switzerland -- World champion Tessa Worley of France won a World Cup giant slalom on Sunday, racing to the fastest time in both runs. Worley sped down in a combined time of 2 minutes, 7.62 seconds to deny Jessica Lindell-Vikarby of Sweden a second straight GS victory by 0.37 seconds. Tina Maze of Slovenia, the defending overall World Cup champion, matched her best result of the season in third, trailing Worley by 0.79. "Its really a relief," said Worley, who had a best finish of ninth in the first two GS races this season. "This race was very important because I started the season not at all like I hoped." Worley, who won here three years ago, got her eighth career World Cup win -- all in giant slalom. She also won the gold medal in February at the worlds staged in Schladming, Austria. Overall standings leader Lara Gut of Switzerland and Mikaela Shiffrin of the United States were among expected contenders who did not complete the first run. Both slid out on the aggressive snow surface. "It was perfect snow really. Running (bib) No. 1, I was loving every second of it until I fell," said Shiffrin, who was runner-up behind Lindell-Vikarby in the previous GS race at Beaver Creek, Colorado, this month. Lindell-Vikarby leads the discipline standings after three of eight scheduled races. Zettel is second and Worley moved up to third. Maze showed flashes of her record-setting 2013 form and some emotion when she crossed the line as provisional leader with five racers still to come down. The 30-year-old Slovenian, whose coach and partner Andrea Massi was absent Sunday, did not smile and pounded her chest repeatedly with her right fist. She now has two podium finishes in 10 races but no wins after taking 11 victories last season. "I thought I had to do this day for myself," Maze said through a translator after explaining that Massi was ill Sunday. "I have to manage the race." Maze earned 60 race points and is fifth overall, trailing Gut by 192. Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany placed 11th Sunday and moved ahead of Tina Weirather of Liechtenstein into second overall. Weirather, who won Saturdays super-G, also skied out in the morning. Julia Mancuso was the best-placed American in 12th, trailing Worley by 2.59. Megan McJames was 23rd, 3.07 back. Lindey Vonn skipped the St. Moritz meeting as she manages a right knee injury ahead of the Sochi Olympics. She plans to return in a downhill next weekend at Val dIsere, France. The womens circuit stops en route in the French Alps on Tuesday, for a slalom at Courchevel where world champion Shiffrin should start favourite. Pink Titans Jerseys . -- Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe was alert and recovering at a Denver hospital Saturday after suffering seizure-like symptoms when the teams bus pulled into the airport Friday afternoon for the flight to Kansas City. Throwback Titans Jerseys . And I wanted to take this opportunity to share some of my experiences gained through International competition and the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan. Seven NHL referees and six linesmen will be assigned upcoming games in Sochi by the IIHF as part of their 28-man officiating roster comprised of 14 refs and 14 linesmen. http://www.officialtitansnflauthenticshop.com/dane-cruikshank-stitched-jersey/ . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Canadiens at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The game can also be heard on TSN Radio Montreal 690. The Calgary Flames will see if they can take their recent hot streak on the road when they shoot for a sixth consecutive win Monday night in Montreal.The Winnipeg Jets continue a four game road trip tonight in Washington. This is the final meeting of the season between these teams.? The Capitals were 5-4 winners in a shootout Oct. 22 in Winnipeg. The (28-25-5) Jets are sixth in the Central Division with 61 points.? They trail Vancouver by two points for a Western Conference wild card playoff spot. Ondrej Pavelec (18-21-4, 2.95, .902) will start in goal.? He has a 7-2 record in his last nine games. Jets Projected Lines: Ladd-Little-Frolik Thorburn-Scheifele-Wheeler Setoguchi-Jokinen-Byfuglien Tangradi-Wright-Peluso Enstrom-Bogosian Stuart-Trouba Pardy-Ellerby Andrew Ladd is on a three game point streak which includes one goal and three assists. Washiington is coming off a 1-0 loss to the New York Islanders Tuesday night. Elite Titans Jerseys. They are 3-7-3 in their last 13 games. The (25-23-9) Capitals are seventh in the Metropolitan Division with 59 points.? They trail Detroit by three points for an Eastern Conference Wild Card playoff spot. Michal Neuvirth (4-6-2, 2.82, .914) will start in goal. Capitals Projected Lines: Erat-Backstrom-Ovechkin Johansson-Wellman-Brouwer Chimera-Fehr-Ward Laich-Beagle-Wilson Alzner-Carlson Orlov-Carrick Brouillette-Wey Alex Ovechkin leads the NHL with 39 goals. Following tonights game, the Jets fly to St. Louis and play their final game before the Olympic break Saturday afternoon at 1pm against the Blues. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Maximilian324
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9482 Themen und 17031 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen