SAN JOSE, Calif. [url=http://www.authoritychiefsshop.com/ramik-wilson-chiefs-jersey-c-71/ ]Ramik Wilson Jersey[/url] . - Even on

in Peeping Tom 06.06.2018 09:29
von jokergreen0220 • 1.590 Beiträge

SAN JOSE, Calif. Ramik Wilson Jersey . - Even on a night when the play was hampered by choppy ice, the puck still seems to find Joe Pavelski and he keeps finding the net. Pavelski scored twice to move into a tie for the second most goals in the NHL this season and help the San Jose Sharks beat the Calgary Flames 3-2 Monday night. "It feels how you should play the game all the time, to be honest," Pavelski said. "Its the way you picture it. Ive just visualized this a few times, so it shouldnt be anything new." Pavelski scored on a deflection in the first period and on the power play in the second to give him five goals in his past two games and 18 in the past 20 to tie Anaheims Corey Perry with 27 on the season. Washingtons Alex Ovechkin leads the league with 35. "Its fun to watch," teammate Tommy Wingels said. "They go in a whole different variety of ways as you saw tonight. When youre hot, youre hot. Hell certainly take it and as a team well take it as well." Wingels also scored and Antti Niemi made 21 saves for the Sharks, who returned home from a perfect three-game road trip with a win over struggling Calgary to open a pre-Olympic stretch of eight games out of 10 at home. Jiri Hudler and Kevin Westgarth scored for the Flames, who have lost four straight games and 11 of 13. Karri Ramo made 24 saves. "Were disappointed in the loss, but you cant fault the effort," forward Matt Stajan said. "We had our chances. If we continue to work like that well give ourselves a chance no doubt about it." Pavelski followed up his first career hat trick on Saturday in Tampa Bay with his third multi-goal game in his past six as he thrives on a line with Joe Thornton and Brent Burns. Pavelski is four goals shy of matching his career high of 31 set two seasons ago. He broke a tie late in the second period after Stajan was sent off for interfering with Eriah Hayes on the only penalty of the game. After a broken play at the blue line, Jason Demers kept the puck in the offensive zone and passed to Thornton, who was all alone on the opposite side of the ice. Thornton fired a cross-ice pass to Pavelski, who was alone near the front of the net and deflected the pass past Ramo to give the Sharks a 3-2 lead. "The ice was just so bouncy tonight I just tried to get it in the general direction," Thornton said. "He just made a great play, just hand-eye co-ordination. Hes just playing great right now. The puck seems to hit him right now and go in." Both teams scored twice during the first period with help from shaky goaltending from Niemi and Ramo. The four goals came on 18 shots and included three in a span of 1:12 midway through the period. The Flames started the scoring when Hudler beat Brad Stuart in the corner and then beat Niemi with a backhand from in front of the net for his 13th goal. The Sharks responded with two goals in a 21-second span with Pavelski tipping Justin Brauns point shot for the first and Wingels beating Ramo with a bad angle shot from near the boards to snap a 15-game goalless stretch. Less than a minute later, Niemi allowed a big rebound in the slot on a shot by Brian McGrattan and Westgarth got to the rebound ahead of Matt Irwin for his first goal in 23 games this season. Westgarth was happy to contribute two days after he was part of the game-opening line brawl against Vancouver that led to coach Bob Hartley getting fined $25,000 earlier in the day. "I dont know what is being said about me and I dont care," Westgarth said. "I know the guys in this room respect me and thats all that matters. I figured something would be happening. You dont want to have a line brawl like that very often." This game had just one minor penalty compared to the 204 combined minutes of penalties between the Canucks and Flames on Saturday. NOTES: With the assist on Pavelskis second goal, Thornton moved past Bobby Hull for 48th on the career scoring list with 1,171 points. ... Flames F Paul Byron left the game in the second period with a lower-body injury. ... Calgary F David Jones (eye) returned to the lineup after missing eight games and D Kris Russell (knee) was back after missing the past 13 games. Bryan Witzmann Jersey . Amid a rain of confetti, Shabazz Napier basked in the celebration on the court after being named the Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four following the 60-54 win over Kentucky. Custom Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys .35 million. The right-hander had agreed last February to a deal that pays him $3.775 million this year and allows him to earn an additional $225,000 in bonuses based on games finished. http://www.authoritychiefsshop.com/tamba-hali-chiefs-jersey-c-20/ . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer.PITTSBURGH -- Lyle Overbay didnt take it personally. Pittsburgh Pirates manager Clint Hurdle decided to have Edinson Volquez intentionally walk Scooter Gennett, a .287 hitter, to pitch to Overbay with the score tied runners on second and third in the fourth inning Saturday. With good reason. The Milwaukee Brewers first baseman was hitting just .213. Overbay came through, hitting a tiebreaking two-run single to centre field that made it 4-2 and sent the NL Central-leading Brewers on their way to a 9-3 victory. Just before Gennett was walked, Khris Davis hit an RBI single to tie the score at 2-2. "I wasnt really surprised that they walked Scooter in that situation," Overbay said. "Volquez has a good sinker and theyre looking to get a double play there. What I need to do there is make sure I dont swing at a sinker low and away and hit into the double play." Milwaukee had lost three of its previous four gamers, including getting routed 15-5 by the Pirates on Friday night. "This was a good win," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. "It feels good to come back the next day and play well. We got some big hits, took advantage of some opportunities they gave us and got solid pitching." Matt Garza (4-4) got through six shaky innings to win back-to-back starts for the first time since last July. He allowed five walks and six hits while striking out one, yet limited the Pirates to three runs a day after they scored a season-high. Rob Wooten, Will Smith and Brandon Kintzler each pitched an inning of scoreless relief. "Personal wins are nice, but the team winning is what really matters, and all I want to do is keep stacking up those team wins," Garza said. Davis and Jonathan Lucroy had two hits each for the NL Central-leading Brewers. Ryan Brauns two-run double in a four-run eighth inning extended Milwaukees lead to 8-3. Neil Walker and Pedro Alvarez had two hits each for Pittssburgh, which committed five errors. Bennie Logan Jersey. First baseman Ike Davis made two of the errors on one play in the first inning when he failed to catch a pickoff throw then threw wildly to second base. "We gave up a lot of free bases with the errors," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "From a fielding perspective, we were all over the place. We made it a lot tougher on our pitchers than it needed to be." Volquez (3-5) lost for the first time in four starts, giving up four runs and four hits in six innings. "I left a couple of pitches right in the middle of the plate in (the fourth) inning," Volquez said. "Ive got to do a better job than that. I let them have a big inning and that was the ballgame." Pittsburgh got within 4-3 in the sixth inning on a double play grounder before Milwaukee put the game away in the eighth on Brauns double and an infield RBI single by Jean Segura. Irving Falu added a sacrifice fly in the ninth. Alvarezs two-run single in the second inning put the Pirates ahead 2-1 after Lucroy hit a sacrifice fly in the first. The Pirates Josh Harrison extended his hitting streak 10 games, tying a career high, with a two-out double in the ninth inning NOTES: Milwaukee placed RHP Tyler Thornburg on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right elbow after the game and recalled RHP Mike Fiers from Triple-A Nashville. . Pittsburgh RHP Gerrit Cole was scratched from his scheduled start Monday night against the Chicago Cubs. LHP Jeff Locke will be recalled from Triple-A Indianapolis and start Sunday against the Brewers Yovani Gallardo (3-4, 4.08) in the finale of the three-game series. RHP Charlie Morton will start Monday instead of Sunday. . Pittsburgh LF Starling Marte, mired in an 0-for-20 slump, was not in the lineup for a fourth straight game. ... Milwaukee rookie LHP Wei-Chung Wang bruised his right knee Friday night but X-rays showed no broken bones. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 4 Gäste sind Online:
Shefnogi

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jaillweid39
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9482 Themen und 17029 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen