TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays agreed to terms with infielder Munenori Kawasaki on a minor-league contract Tuesday with an inv

in Peeping Tom 18.04.2018 10:09
von jokergreen0220 • 1.590 Beiträge

TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays agreed to terms with infielder Munenori Kawasaki on a minor-league contract Tuesday with an invitation to spring training. Anthony Chickillo Jersey . Kawasaki appeared in 96 games for the Blue Jays last season. He had a .229 batting average with one home run and 24 RBIs. The 32-year-old native of Kagoshima, Japan, also played 25 games for triple-A Buffalo last season. Kawasaki made his major-league debut with Seattle in 2012 and played 61 games for the Mariners. John Stallworth Jersey . Onyshko, from Minnedosa, Man., will compete in artistic gymnastics while Hanet, from Kelowna, B.C., will compete in lawn bowling as a para-athlete. "It is exciting that our Canadian athletes are starting to arrive at the Games Village," said Chantal Petitclerc, Canadas Chef de Mission. William Gay Jersey . Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports reports that the Raptors have traded forward Steve Novak along with a second-round pick to the Utah Jazz in exchange for guard Diante Garrett - who will then be waived. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Greg-Lloyd-Elite-Jersey/ . -- ETwaun Moore had 14 points in 30 minutes, and the Orlando Magic defeated the Detroit Pistons 87-86 on Sunday night.Top-ranked Serena Williams withdrew Friday from the Qatar Open and the Indian Wells event because of a back injury sustained last month in the Australian Open. The Qatar Open begins Monday in Doha, and the BNP Paribas Open is March 3-16 in Indian Wells, Calif. IIn a statement released by the Indian Wells event, Williams said: "After careful consideration, I will not return to the Indian Wells BNP Paribas Open this year. Louis Lipps Jersey. I send my best wishes to everyone involved with the tournament." Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Maximilian324
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9482 Themen und 17031 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen